College Athletics Commitment Day at Archbishop Mitty High School is designed to recognize the senior student-athlete who has committed to play for a specified four-year college or university.
The event means to celebrate the performance of the AMHS senior student-athlete who:
(1) will be signing a National Letter of Intent to a NCAA Division I or Division II school;
(2) will be signing a “Likely Letter” to a Division I school that does not, by policy, issue athletic scholarships. Most prominent of such Division I schools that use the Likely Letter are member schools of the Ivy League;
(3) will be signing a commissioning letter issued by one of the United States military academies and who will be playing a sport at the academy;
(4) will be signing a commitment to accept an athletic scholarship at an NAIA school;
(5) who provides: official confirmation of a roster spot from the Head Coach, has verbally committed to attend and play for said program, and has confirmation of acceptance to the college or university.
These events do not include students who may be intent on playing sports in college who do not fall into one of the five designations articulated above. Additionally, students may only participate in one College Athletic Commitment Day.
To sign up to participate in a College Commitment Day, please click the button below.