(classified staff, full time)
The Database Manager reports directly to the Executive Director for Advancement and is responsible for recording and acknowledging gifts to Archbishop Mitty High School, managing the Raiser’s Edge database and supporting the efforts of the Institutional Advancement Staff.
Specific responsibilities of this position include:
- Accurate recording of all Advancement revenue
- Timely acknowledgement of all gifts via a letter
- Pulling data through queries for Advancement staff
- Compiling reports for Business Office use
- Processing pledge billing reminders
- Generating gift transaction, donor, and end of year reports as needed
- Reconciling revenue accounts with the Business Office
- Generating end of year gift tax letters
- Generating end of fiscal year reports for annual audit and Annual Report
- Updating and maintaining department databases:
- FileMaker Pro
- Raiser’s Edge
General office management duties include:
- Maintaining office files
- Assisting with department bulk mailings
- Identifying and implementing database best practices
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
- 3 years database management
- Raiser’s Edge and FileMaker Pro skills preferred
This is a full-time position. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. The benefits package is excellent and includes professional development opportunities.
Please submit a resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.