5 Simple Ways to Maximize
AMHS’ Retail Partnership Program
Participation in this program is a hassle-free way for schools to raise funds through everyday purchases. eScrip has created a system that rewards customer loyalty by contributing a percentage of purchases to Archbishop Mitty High School. Parents, teachers, alumni, friends and families are encouraged to register their credit, debit and grocery club cards as supporters.
It is very easy! Once you’ve registered your cards on eScrip, simply swipe them at checkout at any of the large and growing base of both local and national merchant partners. A percentage of many of your “everyday” purchases will create a donation for AMHS.
1. Establish or update your eScrip account.
- Visit eScrip.com and click the “Sign Up” tab in the upper right corner.
- Register any credit cards you use – VISA, Master Card, American Express or Discover.
- Resister your debit cards
- If you already have an eScrip account, log in on eScrip.com and verify all your current cards are registered. Also please make sure Archbishop Mitty High School is listed as a school to receive all or part of the donations you generate.
2. Start all your on-line shopping using eScrip’s OnLine Mall.
- Many popular retailers are part of eScrip’s On-Line Mall including Apple, Macys, Microsoft Store, Nordstrom Rack, PETCO, Staples, Sephora, Starbucks, Target & Home Depot.
- Travel websites are also part on the On-Line Mall including Expedia, priceline, hotels.com and much more. These can be viewed using the “Book Travel Online” at the bottom of the eScrip homepage.
- AMHS receives up to 4.8% of orders placed through eScrip’s On-line Mall.
- A complete list of retailers can be found through the Shop On-Line link in the upper right corner of the eScrip.com homepage. Click on the retailer you wish to shop at, and it will take you right to that retailer’s website.
- Set up a shortcut to eScrip on your desktop as a reminder to start all your on-line shopping there. Or better yet, download their Forget Me Not feature.
3. Dine at any of the restaurants affiliated with eScrip and pay using one of your registered cards.
- Local establishments include Mountain Mike’s Pizza, Buca di Beppo, Una Mas Mexican Grill, Black Angus Steakhouse, Buckhorn Grill, Los Gatos Bar & Grill, Fogo De Chao Brazilian Steakhouse and Blowfish Sushi.
- 2.5% of your bill will automatically benefit Archbishop Mitty High School.
- A complete list of all the dining establishments can be found through the Dine Out button at the bottom of the eScrip homepage.
4. Download the Benefit Mobile app, another easy-to-use element of the eScrip program, which generates donations of up to 5% of most transactions.
- Thru Benefit Mobile you can purchase gift cards for over 100 different retailers. Gift cards are either held in your Benefit Mobile account for your own use or you can print them out via email, allowing for easy gift giving.
- Participating retailers include: Amazon, Starbucks, Safeway, Sephora, Nordstrom, Nike, Zappos, Bass Pro Shops, REI, California Pizza Kitchen, Cheesecake Factory, Panera Bread and many more!
- Simply download the Benefit Mobile app from the App Store or Google Play and follow the quick and easy prompts to establish your account. The app is password protected.
- Make sure and select AMHS as your beneficiary and create your method of payment. Then, scroll through the long list of retailers and start shopping.
5. Tie your phone number or Lucky/Save Mart Rewards Card to your eScrip account.
- Log in to your eScrip account.
- Click the “Where to Earn” tab near the top of the home page.
- Click the “Find Merchants” button on the right.
- Scroll down to “Save Mart”.
- Click “Add phone number or rewards card”.
- Then, when you shop at Lucky, Save Mart or FoodMaxx, enter your phone number at check out and up to 3% of qualified purchases will benefit AMHS.
Should you have any questions or need assistance getting set-up,
don’t hesitate to contact the AMPA Retail Partnership Program Chairperson,
Pam Kliewer at 408.406.0085 or firstname.lastname@example.org.